Monday 29 April 2013

'Why I left my husband in Switzerland'-Jennifer Eliogu

Click for Full Image Size
Jennifer Eliogu is one of the growing numbers of Nollywood stars who are engaged in inter-continental marriages.

“As I told you – my husband is based in Switzerland, and after some years there, we reached the painful but practical decision that I should move back to Nigeria to continue my career in acting. I do not have problems with an inter-continental marriage, but in my own case, I did not want to be a full time house wife.

“My husband is very comfortable with my decision, and it has not affected our marriage in any way. Yes, as with most marriages, we have had our fair share of challenges, but overall, my husband is the best man I could ever aspire to have and seven years after we got married, the flame of passion remains the same.”

On the rumour that her marriage has crashed, she looked bewildered and replied,“It is not true. We are still married, but I have already told you we have challenges and we are working around those challenges.”

0 comments: