Monday 22 April 2013

D'Banj is looking for the right woman

Click for Full Image Size
Hey Ladies.. D'Banj is single.lol; Excerpts from his interview with ThisDay Newspapers

“I have dated a lot of women but I don't really want to talk about them because most of them have moved on and some are married. I don't have any regret at all because I am still young and I am still a bachelor though my mum wants me to settle down. She is proud of me and I do let her understand that it's not that I don't want to marry, I just haven't found the right woman. If she finds the right one for me, she can call me”

2 comments:

sloanoa said...

my review hereget redirected here Homepagesee this website Sourcemy explanation

theree said...

useful content c4t00n4c71 replica designer backpacks replica chanel bags ebay replica bags louis vuitton replica hermes h2p23v4p25 replica bags paypal accepted replica bags cheap imp source r7d67y0w38 replica bags us