Friday 15 January 2016

Toyin Aimakhu Replies Critiques About Her Towel Photos

Click for Full Image Size


Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, has been in the news recently for lately and for some challenging reasons especially with some of her fans.
Recently she made viral headlines when she shared a picture of herself on towel in a photoshoot and this did not seem to go down well with some of her fans who had tongue lashed her.
Rather than feel bad, the actress has come out to respond stating that she saw and read all the comments but wondered why people see the towel as an issue when some people wear breast tube to walk around.

In a short video she said, “You people think I did not see your comments yesterday? Anyway I saw everything. So you people want to tell me that you do not wear tube breast? So the towel is the problem, no problem I will remove the towel tomorrow but anybody that want to fight can come and fight I will beat that person to stupor.”

0 comments: