Monday 18 January 2016

I Can't Step Out Of My House Without A Body Guard- Kiss Daniels


Hip hop sensation, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, popularly known as Kiss Daniel, who luckily survived a car accident few days ago has clearly stated that he is currently working on becoming a better artiste by the day.
Barely two years down the line and the singer has established himself as a force to be reckoned with in the industry.

He said there are certain things fame has deprived from him. The singer said, “I really miss being an ordinary person because right now I cannot step out without a bouncer or security personnel because of stardom. We have different types of fans and even though most fans wish me well, things could get out of hand sometimes. Also I cannot think about taking public transport because if I do, someone could just take my picture and post it online claiming that I am broke. Now I have to avoid scandal but fame has not changed me.”

Speaking on his relationship with female fans, Kiss Daniel said he never takes advantage of a female fan.

“The ladies have been amazing to me. They are wonderful fans and I am a ladies' man especially because of the kind of songs I sing. I love my female fans. I am a loyal and good boy who would never take advantage of women. I am a young boy with responsibilities on my neck so I am not thinking about settling down anytime soon. There is still money to be made and I am not considering marriage at all at the moment.

0 comments: