Wednesday 27 March 2013

On Air Personality, Toke Makinwa's 10 Secrets You Don't Know About Her

Click for Full Image Size
Quite a lot of people like her personality, her sense of presentation and amiable mien but not many people know that this on air personality, from a little girl, had being through thick and thin. Toke reminiscences on this 10 points 'agenda' and she wants to share it with her fans and followers. Seat back and enjoy her most cherished 10 points secrets you have never known before now.

• “I suffer from short-man syndrome. A lot of people think I'm snobbish, or I'm a rude person. But it's just us short people we always think people want to take us for granted because of our height. So I'd rather cut you off before that happens.”

• “My favourite food is Amala, Gbegiri and Ewedu. I don't get to eat that as much as I'd love to but every time I go to like a local restaurant I always order that.”

• “I cry easily. I'm a big softie. I'm a hopeless romantic – I don't go to weddings because I cry a lot. That's one thing people don't know. People invite me for their weddings and I don't turn up, and they don't understand why. I've been to a few weddings and I cried my eyes out.”

• “I suffered a great loss at a very young age, and I'm still trying to open up about myself. So let's just say I'm still not ready to talk about it.”

• “My favourite holiday destination is Spain. I would go to Spain over and over again. I love Marbella. It's so beautiful there, the people are so nice.”

• “I'm a TV series junkie. I never have time to watch a lot of TV but right now I'm watching 'Scandal', 'Revenge', 'Suits' and 'Downtown Abbey'.”

• “I love pets a lot. I don't have one yet but I'm thinking of getting a dog soon.”

• “I'm very open to adoption. I find it very weird when people talk about having kids and they say, oh you kids must be your kids and I think it's such a selfish way to live because there are a thousand children out there who could do with some shelter. Even when I have my own kids I'll still adopt. I think it's such a beautiful thing; it's a way of giving back. People help us in different ways, and if you can bring that sunshine to someone else, why not?”

• “I was a late-bloomer. I remember in secondary school when all my mates where already wearing bras, I was still very flat-chested. It was terrible.”

• “I love my own company most times. People think I'm very loud and always out there. But on some days I can be very into myself.”

© 2013 Nigeriafilms.com

Click the link below to go to...

Why I'm Moved To Shoot Movie About Niger-Delta--Omotola

BREAKING NEWS: PROPHET OBADARE DIES!

T-CHIDI IS MY FRIEND--Nuella Njubigbo Confessed!

'Tonto Dikeh Should Be Scared Of Me'-​Rising Nollywood Star, Shirley Igwe

BBA's IK Osakioduwa Withdraws Comment On Tricia Eseigbe

PHOTOS: Jackie Appiah Expecting More Awards ?

Photos: Davido's mum 'Late Mrs Veronica Adeleke' 10th remebrance anniversary

THE JULIET IBRAHIM FOUNDATION HONOURED WORLD KIDNEY DAY WITH AN AWARENESS WALK IN THE STREETS OF ACCRA [PICTURES]

2 comments:

yanmaneee said...

fitflop
supreme outlet
adidas superstar
adidas tubular shadow
yeezy
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy boost 350
christian louboutin outlet
supreme
supreme clothing

suwhoez said...

replica bags bangkok site link w1g91m6p81 replica bags delhi replica goyard bags hermes fake w0o77i6n54 7a replica bags meaning click site c1n30n3t96 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags in delhi