Tuesday 9 July 2013

I DRINK GARRI, NADIA BUARI CORRECTS D’BANJ

Click for Full Image Size
If you have listened to “Oliver Twist” by Afro hip-hop star D’banj then you must be familiar with this line “I like Nadia Buari but she no dey drink garri”. But in an interview Nadia Buari granted Golden Icons TV host Emma Emerson she said she drinks garri.

When Emma Emerson asked her if she drinks garri, Nadia said “I think you are like the zillionth person that has asked me this question. First of all I am African, so I definitely drink garri, I mean but I think when I listen to that track I really liked it, I think either it probably meant more than what you heard or he just wanted to rhyme like Buari and garri, either one of them I do drink garri”

Click for Full Image Size Click the link below to go to...

0 comments: