Thursday 29 August 2013

Controversial Afrocandy Offers Beverly Osu Movie Role

Click for Full Image Size
Controversial s0ft-p0rn star, Judith Mazagwu well known as Afrocandy, has offered the recently concluded Big Brother Africa (BBA) The Chase star, Beverly Osu a movie role in her next film production.

Afrocandy sympathised with Beverly for losing out of the competition which she described as 'mago mago'. She berated the organisers of the show for not rewarding the Nigerian with winning the game show despite the publicity Beverly gave the competition with some x-rated scenes and controversies.

Afrocandy wrote, "open call to Beverly Osu; Sorry for losing at the BBA, they did their mago mago and gave it to Dillish after all you did for them, if not for anything, they should have given it to you for all the entertainment you gave the whole of Africa for free.

"If you had put all that in a DVD, you would [have been] laughing to the Bank now. They didn't deserve you at all.

"Anyway, don't worry, I am still casting for my next movie and I can already see you got all it takes to partake in my kind of productions, (guts, the heart and the ability to get nak3d and have s*x in public without giving a crap). So babe, bring your s3xy self to me and let's get to work ASAP.


"My phones will be on and I'll be waiting for your response."

0 comments: