Monday 5 November 2012

ANITA IS THE ONLY LADY THAT MAKES ME LAUGH AND SAD- PAUL P-SQAURE

It has come to your attention that Paul Okoye has displayed publicly the angel of his life, Anita, a beautiful girl who has been together with him ever before they became popular.

Well, the latest gist is that, Paul, the other dude of P Square has revealed that his lover of long standing, Anita is the only lady who makes him laughs and at the same time makes him cry.

“I started dating her when I was nobody and today, she has become part of me. She is my best friend and I am not seeing her as my girlfriend because she is more than that. If it were somebody I met when my career is blooming, I am sure we would have been having problems. But she is somebody who doesn’t bother about who I am.

She has this believe of do your own thing and let me do mine. She is a nice person even though every woman has her fault. She is in fact the best thing and the worst thing. When I say best, she is the best thing that makes me happy but she is also the only thing that makes me sad. Whenever she does something that hurts, it will hurt me the more. If we both have a quarrel, the pain is worse. Na she dey sweet pass and at the same time, na she dey pain pass.” He said

Although, the dashing guy, Paul has over the years not been linked to any lady apart from Anita, his friend say, he only does his flirty runs when Anita is not in sight, the only different he has from Peter, his half brother.

Paul, we learnt, has successfully shielded his love life from prying eyes, and made no news ever about his romance with any lady until months back when he opens up about Anita and talks passionately about her.

He is obviously so enveloped by this romance that he now has little or no time for social outings hence his unusual absence from most A-class showbiz events.

0 comments: